Sutter is known as one of the market leaders for non-stick bipolar forceps and impedance-controlled radiofrequency systems for precision electrosurgery. We strive to provide innovative and high-quality solutions for physicians all over the world. The company's headquarters are located in Freiburg, Germany. In 2016, Sutter USA was founded in Atlanta, GA.
We are currently looking for a Regional Manager Midwest/West to join our Sutter USA team.
Regional Manager Midwest/West
The Regional Manager will lead sales efforts in the assigned territory by managing sales representatives and increasing revenue targets through evaluation support, training, and business development. Primary responsibility will be to support sales opportunities and distributor sales representatives within the Neurosurgery, Otolaryngology/ ENT surgical markets. The Regional Manager will use his/her existing expertise to expand business development, enhance relationships, and provide value as a product expert for an electrosurgery product portfolio. This position will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing for the USA. This role will require clinical knowledge, the ability to travel and to effectively train and educate new sales representative on current product portfolio.
• Achieve revenue goals and accurately forecast product sales
• Maintain a trained and organized sales force with clear directives and growth targets
• Be a solution leader for the sales team and customers
• Implement successful product launch strategies
• Work closely with Sales Director to achieve sales and service growth goals
• Develop expert knowledge of product line and surgical procedures aligned with our technology
• Educate and train new sales representatives in accordance with training methods
• Provide feedback and communicate business opportunities to Sales Director
• Support sales representatives with product expertise and development opportunities
• Assist at national trade shows and courses as well as sales presentations
• Uphold compliance requirements for entry into the OR and to meet with customers
• Bachelor‘s Degree
• 5 years of experience within a medical device company in sales management
• Experience in the Neurosurgery, ENT/Otolaryngology market
• Highly proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office programs and capable of learning new software programs
• Experience in the OR and knowledge of safe practices and guidelines required
• Professionalism and confidence to communicate with physicians and other established personell
• Proven track record of employment growth and successful results within a fast-paced, growing company
• Ability to travel 50% or more
• Self-motivator with excellent verbal and written skills
• Valid Driver‘s License
• Experience with product training and education
• Sales Force experience
• Experience bringing new medical devices to market
• Existing knowledge of electrosurgery devices
It is important for the Regional Manager to have the drive and the ability to grow in this role and take on additional responsibility. Extensive overnight travel will be involved. The utmost professionalism will be required at all times. The Regional Manager will need to reside within the Midwest/West territory.
Please send your application to:
Sutter Medical Technologies USA, Inc.
120 Interstate North Parkway - Suite 118
Atlanta, GA 30339